Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Peace Keepers (SNES)

Wow, they're not giving anything away with that title screen. It could be a medieval hack and slash, a far future space shooter or anything in between.

Ah, side scrolling beat 'em up then? Oh wow, it's Echo from Dollhouse!

You didn't watch Dollhouse? Well, uh, nevermind then. I'll pick a different character.

I don't know where we're going, but we need to get there fast. Before I get bored.

We may already be too late.

I played around with the buttons for a bit and there doesn't seem to really be any jumping attacks, but I can do this. Which might help.

I miss being able to flying kick people. Hey, I wonder what those flashy things are? In my experience, little yellow boxes on the ground are either gold bars, credit cards, or...

Ah, it was a land mine.

Wait, this isn't how it looks. I'm just killing him!

Ta-da!

The combat is this works alright, and it doesn't look bad, but it's pretty basic and it's boring the hell out of me.

It's time to take out the trash! No, wait, crap I did it wrong... give me a second...

 Okay, it's time to take out the trash!

Do I take door number one, which apparently leads down some steps? Or door number two which possibly doesn't?


I choose door three, which leads to NEXT GAME!

Well actually I chose door two, and then quit, but whatever. Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box