Friday 25 March 2011

Mountain Bike Rally (SNES)

The poor guy looks possessed. A company called Life Fitness making a video game seems a little ironic, but whatever.

Glad to see that those ninjas and demons are wearing the proper protective headgear. It was a difficult decision, but I went with Wind-Rider because she has blue hair.

Ugh. 10 laps of this shit?

What the hell, is it trying to brainwash me? No it's not fun, it's incredibly tedious.

Wait, I let go of the steering and I'm still turning corners. This game is playing itself, seriously I'm not even joking or exaggerating.

I'm just going to leave it to it then.


MANY LAPS LATER


Thank you, thank you! I couldn't have done it without the help and support of the game, that literally kept me going when I was ready to quit out of sheer boredom. And then did quit.

More Life Fitness in the background, hmm...

Wikipedia | Mountain Bike Rally
[Mountain Bike Rally]...was originally intended for players to do on their specialized exercise equipment which had to be bought separately.
This is an exercise bike fitness game? Well that would explain the steering at least.


Whatever, next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box