Wednesday 16 March 2011

Jammit (SNES)

Well I don't usually like basketball games, but hey I'll give it a shot!

Ironically, Chill looks like he's about to explode into psychotic rage. He worries me. Also, the music in this sounds like it's from Seinfeld, it doesn't quite fit.

I end up going with the guy in blue, because he looks like he knows something I don't, and I'm gonna need that edge on the court.

Aww, yeah. I instantly take control of the game. This mode is one on one, played with only the one hoop. Which I learned after some exploring.

Okay, now I'm near the net all I need to to is put enough power on my shot and...

TWUNK! I collide with the post head on and go flying back. Chill takes the opportunity to grab the ball and... run with it on the spot for a while. Just jogging at that invisible wall like he doesn't understand why he's not moving forward.

Eventually he got bored of toying with me, and dropped the ball in the net. I slide in from the right to shout 'nooooooooooooooo'.

Actually the characters do a lot of talking in this, mocking each other. Which is nice because I'd gone into the options earlier and put 'trash-talk' to full.


ONE MINUTE LATER

 
I think I can still pull this back. I've got $100 riding on this game, I can't afford to lose.

Nooo, c'mon get down from there!

Hey, sorry Chill... I didn't mean to grab your leg like that. Hey wait no don't...

Oww!

Man, fuck you Chill. You can have the ball, I'm going.


You know, that game actually moved pretty smoothly, and it seems like the gameplay is something you could learn and get better at. It might not actually be a terrible game. But I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box