Thursday 2 June 2011

Spider-Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety (SNES)

ASTONISHING FIVE PART SNES SPIDER-MAN SPECIAL!

Part four:
Wow, that doesn't look so great. Nice music though.

Wow, a wall of text. Exactly what I don't want to see when starting a game. Unless it's a Star Wars game, they get a free pass. But yeah, I'm not reading that. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up the gist of what's going on later.

I was able to choose between Spider-Man and Venom, so I went with ol' web armpits. Wait, he's got webs under his arms now?

I guess not, he just looks normal here. I wonder how this compares to Maximum Carnage.

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage (SNES)
Uh, that's the same street.

What the hell? Is this just a remake of Maximum Carnage with worse graphics?

I'm fighting the same tramps and street punks as in the last game.

Except everything looks a bit ass now.

What have they done to poor Billy and Alex?

Even this boss fight is the same!

It does seem more difficult though. Either that or I'm getting worn down by so much samey Spider-Man street fighting.


Only one Spider-man game left now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box