Saturday 16 April 2011

Sterling Sharpe: End 2 End (SNES)

Oh, it's another football game. It's not my favourite genre, but I'm curious about whether the game is anywhere near as bad as its title screen.

This guy's animated to appear like he's reading out the text just like the guy from Super Slapshot. I'm too lazy to make an animated gif of it this time though, sorry.

Okay, this is the game. We're the guys in green and yellow. That much I'm certain of.

I'm apparently going to go with the goal line formation this time. Because I've been hammering the B button just trying to get this screen to go away.

Yeah I don't even know what's going on here. I seem to be running around the field while my team throws the ball around between themselves. Now they're on the ground and I've lost 6 yards and I really don't care about any of this.


Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box