Monday 11 April 2011

Spectre (SNES)

I'm getting the feeling this might be 3D.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting that feeling now.

I went with the balanced one, because I don't even know what I'm playing yet. Plus they say it's good for base raiding, and that sounds like it might be a bit of a laugh.

Wow, it's a bit dark and featureless isn't it? It seems like there's something on the ground over on the left so I'll check it out.

 Oh, its just some markings on the floor.

Level 10 is much the same as... wait, LEVEL TEN? I haven't even done anything yet. Check my score, it's all zeroes.

These guys must be the enemy. I figured that out when they began shooting me. It seems like I've got 40 ammo, but each time I fire it goes down by 10. They're weak though, I can take them.

These green panels seem to give me a health and ammo refill. They're my favourite floor panels.

Not like these red ones. These guys are assholes that injure you.

In addition to the fire button, I've also got a hyperspace button, and a jump button, and... oh look there's a flag over there. Behind that ball. I should go grab that.

Collecting all the flags takes you to the next level.

Level 12 is much the same as level 10. Except purple.


Well it wasn't as bad as Faceball, but I'm done with it. Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box