Thursday 24 March 2011

Rondo of Swords (DS) - Guest Post

A shiny new guest post from first time contributor Nessiah.


I decided to try out the interesting game, Rondo of Swords.

Nice map but boring text, press start/select to skip gogogogogogogogo.


Yggdra Union deja-vu, we escape since the empire attacked us and completely overthrown us
...then again most kingdom games start like this...

Some dude trying to go on do a noble sacrifice but I bitchslapped him to protect me instead.

Oh...hi there papa *sparkles*


Hey I'm cute:

AATTTACCCCKKK:

AND ANOTHER:

Then we killed 2 losers:

Yeah! I just killed the other 2 bandits and going nearer:



well...shit:

Dammmnn so many enemy units:

Move move move


what the sh*t:

Great more enemies...and holy crap lag.
And they're getting nearer D:


DAT RANGE AND DAT DAMAGE:
I didn't know using an item uses a move (I thought so damnit, but then by moving you also waste a turn) and then the wizard bolted me again and another and it hanged for some reason, I assume I died =v=);;;;;

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think this is the worst post. His typing is almost as bad as some of the games you've reviewed. I can see why he's only done one.

    ReplyDelete

Semi-Random Game Box