Wednesday 9 March 2011

Might and Magic VI (PC) - Guest Post

Ocean returns with another guest post.

Might and Magic VI title screen menu
Time to play Might and Magic VI! It is a game I have not played in a while. This game was released in 1998. You'll be able to tell.

Time to create 4 characters! Give them skills and stats. Doesn't really matter too much. Pirate guy will join the team.

List of lots of stats, blah blah. Wait, I just started the game and talked to like 2 NPCs and already I have a bad reputation? I blame the Pirate guy.

Pirate guy... the Sorceror.

I think I'm gonna need to threaten someone to get them to talk. Oh, and every NPC looks the same.

Caalll the locksmith! You can hire NPCs, most of them want to be hired to be useless. Bah!

This is your inventory screen. One for each character, because we don't like sharing. I picked up this sword from a stone. Looks nice.

Time to raid peoples houses. They figured since I'm shady enough to break into their house, I'm shady enough to get into their club.

With how shady I am, frankly I dunno why they don't suspect us of doing this. Not that we did, of course.

Now we set off to plunder.

Enemies! We'll show them who's boss... oh wait, we're the ones losing!

Time to level up! Even here they extort you. Now this is why I took to a life of piracy!

The best way to heal. Pay 10 Gold for each! In fact, just leave a warp to this temple so whenever you're in a dungeon, just warp out and fully heal here for 40 Gold! I'm ready to take on anything!

Aaaaaaggghhhhh, run awayyyy

On to a new Island! I haven't yet cleared the previous, for obvious reasons.

Here's a good strategy. Pump em full of arrows, and hope they're not long range casters. I win! Now to go back and buy some skills...

I think I'll just end this here.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, old school dungeon crawlers. Were they ever any cheesier than this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should've at least showed one of the early dungeons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. классная игра! только очень сложная. без инструкции не пройти.

    ReplyDelete

Semi-Random Game Box