Saturday 12 March 2011

Home Alone (SNES)

Will it be better than Dennis the Menace? Will it at least have fewer cats?

Some poor artist had to draw all those green dots on that scanned photo manually.

That's just amazing, I can't believe this is a SNES game. The drawers aren't even centred on the dresser.

I like how there's a giant expensive ring just sitting there in his room. No one thought 'hey, that looks a bit out of place in a kids bedroom'.

Use the water gun to make gangsters keel over! I jumped up on the shelf to collect the stuff, but it fell off and killed the gangster. Not sure why there are gangsters in a Home Alone game, but I don't really care.

You search through the house and open cupboards to steal as many valuables as you can. I guess to stop the criminals stealing them.

I desperately try to hide from the burglars up behind the ammo counter.

Weirdly that was my reaction at the START of the game.


This game may look terrible and it may sound terrible, but don't let that fool you. It really is terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box