Thursday 10 March 2011

Hit the Ice (SNES)

Well I don't usually like hockey games, but hey I'll give it a shot!

Man this menu music is terrible. They've done that thing where they use voice samples, it's really cheesy.

I spring into action and immediately take control of the game. The graphics are passable, but the gameplay is chaotic and the characters are sluggish as hell. And what's worse, I don't know what button shoot is, I just seem to keep passing.

It seems that they had no trouble finding what button to press though. This is probably one of those sports where the score is like 31-26 by the end of it though I imagine, so hey it's not a big disaster.

HEY, I need those players. I've only got two and a goalkeeper, and I can't hover around the goal uselessly passing with just one guy can I?


LATER...


SEVEN - NIL? You son of a bitch, I'll kill you!

Agh, what, no I was only joking! It was just words, you know, I wasn't actually going to do anything... REFEREE, HELP!!

I hate this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box