Saturday 5 March 2011

Extra Innings (SNES)

I'm guessing... baseball.

What's wrong with your head? Seriously, neither the SNES or the Super Famicom looks like that so I'm not sure what you're even meant to be. Well I guess if you turn it upside down and squint...

Okay, I'm still learning the controls so you'd expect me to miss the first shot.

Son of a bitch!

Hey I hit one... aww come on!

Okay, lets see how well these assholes do with a bat.

Actually not very well, half they time they strike out, and the other half they usually foul.

Dammit! They hit the ball out of the stadium, what was I supposed to...

Stop that! Stop all that dancing! This isn't over!

That person in orange in the bottom right looks horrified.

Aww, are you angry? Did you break your little bat? Do you want to cry about it?

Heh, now we're bringing it back!

How do you like that?

Yes, I picked up the ball! Okay, where do I throw it? Okay, hmm... well it wasn't that guy, that didn't seem to work. Maybe I throw it to that guy... hmm, no...

Okay I admit, I don't know how to play baseball.

Meh, so close!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog you have here! Glad I stumbled upon it while looking for images of "Extra Innings"

    I bought this game for one reason - all the screencaps of cute girls that were in Nintendo Power.

    ReplyDelete

Semi-Random Game Box