Tuesday 1 February 2011

Magi Nation (GBC) - Guest Post

By guest contributor K-hos.

Uh... ok, after pressing start at the title screen it just shoved me here.
No music or explanation or anything.
Looks nice though.

After going into a rather empty cave and grabbing a crystal, then falling in a hole (all normal RPG fare) I ended up here. I guess it's the caves basement.

STOP STANDING ON MY HEAD.


Watch the hair WATCH THE HAIR.

Looks like my science fair project. :I

PAYBACK BITCHES.


The game seems to lack any sort of music. Or sound really.

2 comments:

  1. "The game seems to lack any sort of music. Or sound really."
    youve got to be kidding, magination had one of the best gb soundtracks out there if not the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like emulation issues, just like the whole "standing on each others' heads" thing.

    ReplyDelete

Semi-Random Game Box