Friday 25 February 2011

Dennis the Menace (SNES)

I get the feeling this is going to be the American Dennis, not the more likeable British comic book character.

Oh come on, I totally hit that cat! Little did I know that the water pistol is useless against cats. And also everything.

Another cat? I must have seen about five of them so far. Also they should probably get that record player fixed.

I don't like the way Dennis rocks his head from side to side as he walks. It looks really stupid.

Oh shit... another cat! Also Walther Matthau. I guess Dennis loses a life then.

Nice pixel art on those bricks. Oh I see, I can switch weapons to the sling-shot, which can eventually actually kill things! Someone has to clean up this cat infestation, and I'm the man for the job.

Oh come on! There was a coin between the sweet and the 1up and I collected that just fine by jumping. Why can't I reach this pickup?

I found what I presume to be the end of the level and saw a spinny thing that I presume indicates that I haven't collected enough of the right type of coin to move on. So that's quite enough of that.


This damn game is a menace. It is the anti-joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box