Tuesday 1 February 2011

Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble (Genesis/Mega Drive)

I can already tell that this game and I shall never be friends.

The goal here is simple. Lure Daffy Duck to follow you into the signs, which then spin around and become DUCK SEASON signs. I don't know why.

The trouble is that Daffy can somehow kick Bugs' ass in a fight, so he MUST NEVER CATCH YOU. So you use stuff like glue pick-ups to keep him one step behind.

But it's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard and I ran out of time just before hitting the last sign. So with only 5 out of the 6 signs clearly saying 'DUCK SEASON', Elmer Fudd gets confused and blows Bugs Bunny away instead of the duck. And then presumably eats him, while Daffy laughs.


I don't like this one, next game plz.

2 comments:

  1. 1991: Sonic gave us beautiful psuedo-3D; something that is usually an oxymoron, and showed just what a Motorola 68k could do.
    1996: Warner Brothers did this bullshit that wasted my 3-day rental for the week.

    Never play this again. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure man? I mean I only showed four screenshots. I bet I could drag this out to 50 if I gave it another look, plus it'd give me a chance to describe in excruciating detail all of the game mechanics.

      Delete

Semi-Random Game Box