Monday 31 January 2011

Cosmic Spacehead (Amiga)

Hey... this looks pretty well made. Maybe my long search for a decent platformer is finally over.

What?

It's a point and click adventure game (with really annoying music), and you control the mouse pointer... with the joystick. Also it has really annoying music.

Anyway, LET'S GO TO THE POST OFFICE!

Nah, the people in here are annoying. And I'm speaking in lower case for some reason. That's a great example for the kids, Cosmic.

LET'S GO BACK OUT... THEN TO THE RIGHT OF THE POST OFFICE!

What?

Okay now it's a platformer? (With a really obviously repeating background). Well it doesn't play too badly, though it's very simple. There's no attack, can I jump on enemies maybe?

No. That kills me.

I guess I collect all the 'C' sweets and go to the right and...

What? Point and click again?

This guy isn't very helpful. I guess I'm going all the way back through that level again to get to the town.

Oh wow, no, it has a world map now when I backtrack! The planet could use a better name though.

Wait, is that bottom left island a gun?

Back here again. Aww crap I forgot about this annoying music.


NEXT GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box