Sunday 30 January 2011

Castle Master (Amiga)

I guess this is about a castle or something then.

You choose your character...

And then the other one is carried off by an evil dragon thing.

Who takes him to the title screen again! That bastard.

Whoa, full realtime 3D. But how do I get into the castle? The drawbridge is up and there's a shark in the moat! Or maybe just a black triangle, it's hard to tell.

I decide to break into the wizard's hut for clues and cheese. I find both!

I love it when the solution is 'throw rocks at stuff until the problem goes away'.

Watch out triangle shark, you're about to get a drawbridge on your head...

Oh dear.

The inside of the castle is cryptic, and filled with more cheese.

Mmmmm cheese.

Suddenly the world starts flashing red, and a monster attacks, and I'm bored now. Next game.

2 comments:

  1. Are you getting attacked by a flying slice of cheese in that last screenshot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been two years so I can barely remember a thing about the game, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

      Delete

Semi-Random Game Box